Thursday, March 19, 2009

Episode Won - The Introducshun!

Smyle Ladiej...Eet ij me, Tool
Ai am bhery smart, don’t think me Phool
Charam, Istyle, Grace and Panaass
Ai hab eet awl in my packaje khaas!

Bhen Ai bhaz bhery youwng
And girljs on swingz swung
Near bhen I came, out of syness, they rhan
Since that day Ai knew, Ai am ladiej mayn

Ai am bhalking awn da main street
Looking, sarching, phinding a tastie treeat
Seddenlie Ai see a ladiej, looking hawt
Mai phlag pole rije up and ask, “Hwat Hwat?”

It eej a nice day, toode
Sun sining, Hawa ude
Ij thees gonna bee
My lucky day phor phree?

Ai approach ladiej and say cazuel "HI"
Ladiej looks at me, and says a quick "Bye Bye"
Ai am naat angrie, Ai am awn such ae high
Becauj I know, She waj jest being Sy!

So Ladiej at home, open your locks
Say Hie to me, Ai am Tool Bawx
I bhill be nice, not mean nor rouph
I am ae gentle and hab ae “big Stuph!”

Iph eu feel the needs, gimme a calls
Bhee can meet at restrawnt or movie halls
Ai bhill leabhe you satisphied and happie
On second meeting you can gib me ae lappie!

Now ladiej pleej hold your horses
Pleej don’t leabe thing stuck in arses
I bhill be back apter climbhing mountain and hill
Bhith my “screw dribher, spanner and drill!”

Ai labh you aaal
Yourj truliee
Tool Bawx
“Come on babie light my phire.
Make this night, a night of dejire!”

No comments:

Post a Comment