Thursday, March 19, 2009

Episode Deux - The Birth!

Crips and Sunny, the day waj so phine
Marning time aebout halph past nine
My pregnaent mother started souting in the bed
Squirming in the pain, banging her head

Pappu my papa, waj such ae conphujed dunce
He called up phireman insted of ae ambulance
Somehowe mother reached ae hospital room
Opened her legj and shocked the world soon

When ai came out, ai waj small littel boy
Seeming all tiny, cuddly, sy and coy
Suddenly ladiej nurse gasped and sat on ae stool
“Wow” see shouted! “Just look at hij Tool!!”

My phather then saw my huge elephaent trunk
He felt sad cuj hij small dwarph could never slam dunk
Mother waj very happy with her littel boy
She said, “He will kill ladiej with that Toy”

The ladiej doctor and nurse were habhing ae lot of phun
Won by won to the toilet they would run
Finally papa said, “Enough! Get me some socks”
“Lets take our son’s Tool and put it in a Bawx!”

In a phew dayj it was ceremony phor gibhing name
Littel did ai know, ai whould be getting claim to phame
Ladiej sat in circle singing sonjs
Panditji threw dust into the phire, invoking chants and my large ding dongs!

All my papas phrendjs came to see the long stuph
Some would haw, some gasp and otherj simply laugh
Mommy waj thrilled, Papa waj still getting shocks
He sat in corner and grumbled, “Damn you Tool in the Bawx”

My dadi waj ae lillte hard of the hearing
See heard my daddy while he waj the swearing
Aj ujual see missed a phew words my daddy said
“Tool Box ij he name,” see said while blessing my head!

The panditji said the mantra
I was infused with a wicked tantra
People clapped in joy and amajement
My phather reached a stage of mental deranjement

In retrospect, when ai look back in time
I could not habhe thought oph ae name so sublime
It ij perfect for it ij my personality eu see
Ladiej get in line iph eu wanna be bitten by the bee!

No comments:

Post a Comment