Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Episode 4 – Tool playj gamez

This ij aybout time when Tool waj ae young gun
Ai libed a liphe actibe and all the time had phun
Tool aj ae bwoy waj totally sporty
No wonder ladiej like eu phound him Hottie

Tool waj respected captane in game oph crickate
Ai lepht fine legs phor phielding in mid whikate
Hwen ai ujed bat like staph to hit seex run
Ladiej in crowd hwould say, “Tool eu er the one!”

Ladiej hounded me phor autograp aphter ai win ae match
Ai hwould sign my phone number, hoping to make ae catch
Daddiej of ladiej would hide my phone number
Or ladiej would call and invite me down under!

Ai also played the game oph pool hwith cue stick
Ai ujed eet well due to practise with own long wick
Ai would smas all ballj with ae hard bang
In the pockets the coloured ballj hwould then hang!

When ai ujed the chalk to smoothen the tip
Ladiej scream in pasion and tell me to kiss lusious lip
When ai hwon the game and raijed my stick in honour
Eet gabe ladiej the messege that ai can provide them hwith fodder

On ebery Sunday ai played the gentleman game
Hwalking with Golph stick, ai phelt so lame
Too many long thinjs to support my phrame
Thank god the longest one waj my pet so tame

When ai teed oph with my stroke so smooth and strong
I would aim at the phlag pole, with a shot so long
The number of timej ai entered the hole in won
Ai waj scared it would pregnant and deliver me son!

So ladiej ai am champion in all the sport
Phor position of teacher give me your vote
Ai can teach eu to hit seex and score the goal
Goej without saying, uje cue stick to phill all hole

Bhen eu run, Ai try to catch the bouncing ball
Iph ai fail, then the phlag pole will stand tall
At the end oph training eu will be phamous sportwoman
Eu can then play game like mad horny demon!

Aj ae reward for teaching you can gibe me a kiss
inhvite me home to convert eu to Mrs from Miss
Oph course ai don’t mean jest playfool game
Ai am "Tool", and everything ij in name!!

No comments:

Post a Comment