Thursday, March 19, 2009

Episode Three – Tool in Leaou

Hi ladiej! Lemme tell eu about crus
Aphter many thought ai stop my Hus-Hus
Eet ij about time when Tool waj so kiddis
And he phell in leaou with hij class miss

See waj a hot ladiej, sensual and sexual
Taughting us GK, so smart and factual
See would come to class only once a day
Thank gawd see made me realije ai waj not ae gay

Her name waj sweet and cute Maidam Sarmila
See waj so much hotter than a curvy catterpilla
See would wear a looje fitting saree
Deude, eet would make me so damn "bhaari"

One day ai waj going to swet home by public bus
Then ai saw her trying to get on in a rush
I souted to conducter, "Aaste ladiej, pet ae bachcha!"
"Aami kichu kori ni, aamar kela kachcha!"

See got onto the bus, thanking me profujely
Ai smiled and said, "Maidam eet waj my holy deuty"
Then ai ophered to hold her books and her bag
The smell of her thingj made me wanna run home and sag!!!

When see reached her bus stop, see invited me to tea
Said we could sit in her house phacing the sea
I had a mathematic toosan, which I choje to phorget
Since I waj super excited, being cloje to my target

I sat on the swing, while see went to prepare food and drink stuph
While ai waj waiting for her to come back and huff puff
Suddenly a man walked in and souted "Honey"
"Let us go out, I managed to get the money!"

Sarmila maidam came out laughing and smiling
and introduced me to her saala hujband Ratan darling
My littel heart sattered and scattered into pieces phine
That waj the story of my first heart break at nine

Today ai look back at childhood and smile
Heart of heart ai know see leaoud me for my charm and guile
In back oph my mind ai know a thing for sure about see
Iph ai had asked her, see would have lepht him for me!!

So ladiej, aj eu may be able to see
Ai am bhastly experienced and learned like ae old banyan tree
Come on baby, light phire in my tent
Ai will alwayj be straight, never old and bent!

No comments:

Post a Comment